*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    Sorry I will turn my hearing aid up next time.
    Well tonight you sound like a woman who talks really fast. Apparently the walls in this hotel are very thin
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Started playing GTA V last night and only made it 30 minutes before I couldn't take the language anymore. Not sure if I'll go back
      Heye, there are people in the U.S. that are just more comfortable speaking Spanish, and the game wants to reflect that. You'll just have to deal.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        Heye, there are people in the U.S. that are just more comfortable speaking Spanish, and the game wants to reflect that. You'll just have to deal.
        I actually considered changing the language to Spanish... maybe I wouldn't notice that every third word in the game is the n-word.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Well tonight you sound like a woman who talks really fast. Apparently the walls in this hotel are very thin
          It’s called role playing��

Comment

• Cavebird, I hope you are okay with Sally headed your way.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Now it looks like the worst of Sally will miss New Orleans and probably Mobile is in for a mess.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Now it looks like the worst of Sally will miss New Orleans and probably Mobile is in for a mess.
                I was going to joke "send it this way" but these disasters aren't really funny.

Comment

I was going to joke "send it this way" but these disasters aren't really funny.
                  plenty of disasters to go around, unfortunately
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• damn, ken just being cantankerous today.

Comment

damn, ken just being cantankerous today.
                      What do you mean "today"? I'm often characterized that way, not new.

Which post was this one about? I'm sure I have several.

Comment

• maybe it was just the unwritten rules thread, but I felt like there was most shit stirring going on.

Comment

• Haven't laughed at Archer as much as I did last night in years. Good stuff!

Comment

Haven't laughed at Archer as much as I did last night in years. Good stuff!
                            I stopped watching after Season 4/5 ... it got so bad. What's better about it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              I stopped watching after Season 4/5 ... it got so bad. What's better about it now?
                              No clue... just found it's groove again maybe?

He woke up from his Coma and they are back to the original characters (allowing for growth/changes over 3 years of coma) so they are back as secret agents again.

Comment

• Four days without a post in this thread would be too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X