X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    it happens sometimes
    probably not once since I posted that.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

"washing the febrile cirls" , wink wink
      nudge nudge, say no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        All Star team wins almost every game. Only exception might be if the WS team gets an absolutely dominant start from its pitcher.
        but what if they don't know which player to throw the ball to at any given time?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          but what if they don't know which player to throw the ball to at any given time?
          I guess it turns into an inside-the-park home run, then. Assuming the batter on the opposing team knows which direction to run the bases.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Welp, I voted. Lines weren't too bad. Just three people in line ahead of me. In and out in about 5-10 minutes.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Welp, I voted. Lines weren't too bad. Just three people in line ahead of me. In and out in about 5-10 minutes.
              Good thing you are not voting still
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Good thing you are not voting still
                If I never stopped voting, I would....

be committing voter fraud?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Sometimes I realize I'm the only one posting for periods of time.
                  I know the feeling.

Comment

I know the feeling.
                    The feeling is "lonely".

Comment

KS can make his own choices, but giving your cat drugs just isnt right
                      Can I? Can I really?

Comment

• I haven't done this much geometry since....college, I guess.

Comment

My daughter finally convinced me a needed a spotify account. So I signed up last week. Don't really like the website, hopefully the app is better
                          What are your thoughts so far?

Comment

Hmm. Just redid my pitcher rankings, and Feller was not a good pick. Oh well.
                            Still living with the regrets....

Comment

bump...
                              Please watch where you're going.

Comment

• Apparently Banksy has a painting entitled "Show Me the Monet".

Comment

Working...
                                X