X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Andrew McCutchen is right - the Yankees’ hair policy sucks
    His Uncle Larry agrees....

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
      All 25 (or 60) guys should show some unity and say none of them are shaving. That would be the end of the policy.
      That would be fantastic!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        His Uncle Larry agrees....

That was amusing but I have no idea what the hell was happening. I thought it was Charlie Murphy for a sec.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
          All 25 (or 60) guys should show some unity and say none of them are shaving. That would be the end of the policy.
          The Simpsons where Montgomery Burns coaches the softball team deals with this hair thing. Don Mattingly (I think....maybe Boggs?) has to keep shaving his sideburns higher and higher at Burns' orders. 90s hilarious hijinks ensued.

Comment

That was amusing but I have no idea what the hell was happening. I thought it was Charlie Murphy for a sec.
            I think one of the local papers messed up McCutchens' name somewhere and called him Larry, so at some point he started dressing up and doing videos as his Uncle Larry. He's done a bunch of them now. I think he is very bored staying at home.

Comment

• Lmao - The Ayn Rand Institute took PPP money from the feds. Libertarians - so principled!

Comment

Lmao - The Ayn Rand Institute took PPP money from the feds. Libertarians - so principled!
                So did Grover Norquist.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• And gazillionaire Kanye West

Comment

• been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption 2 these days. I've been frustrated with Rockstar games in the past because I thought there were too many side quests going on and I couldn't get to everything, or ever back to the main story-line. This has gone the opposite way, it's slow and I was bored early on. Lots of time just riding your horse around. But it's pretty immersive and now I'm enjoying the slower pace. There's lots to do, just rarely a ton that you NEED to be doing. It probably hurts too much that I'm a nice guy and can't bring myself to rob random strangers or collect debts or what not but my character will begrudgingly say the nice dialogue when I tell him to. And there are enough assholes that need killing in the game to keep me from going full-on care-bear.

Pretty happy with it right now.

Comment

been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption 2 these days. I've been frustrated with Rockstar games in the past because I thought there were too many side quests going on and I couldn't get to everything, or ever back to the main story-line. This has gone the opposite way, it's slow and I was bored early on. Lots of time just riding your horse around. But it's pretty immersive and now I'm enjoying the slower pace. There's lots to do, just rarely a ton that you NEED to be doing. It probably hurts too much that I'm a nice guy and can't bring myself to rob random strangers or collect debts or what not but my character will begrudgingly say the nice dialogue when I tell him to. And there are enough assholes that need killing in the game to keep me from going full-on care-bear.

The kind of game i'd rather watch some else play than play myself.

It looked great though. Very excited about where the next-gen consoles will take gaming in 3 years time when the developers catch up.

Comment

• RJEL Girl was just reading me some latest crazy shit Lenny Dykstra did article (actually, I think it was interviews about old crazy shit he did), but it made me wonder... How fucking insane must Dave Hollins have been to be on a team with Lenny and, when asked, for all the old players to immediately go to how batshit Hollins was.

Comment

• Apparently I really love watching rap dudes react to metal songs. Or at least I like wasting entire days watching those videos on Youtube. #productivity

Comment

• I bet you regret this now....
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• You should have thought about how it would spread .
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption 2 these days. I've been frustrated with Rockstar games in the past because I thought there were too many side quests going on and I couldn't get to everything, or ever back to the main story-line. This has gone the opposite way, it's slow and I was bored early on. Lots of time just riding your horse around. But it's pretty immersive and now I'm enjoying the slower pace. There's lots to do, just rarely a ton that you NEED to be doing. It probably hurts too much that I'm a nice guy and can't bring myself to rob random strangers or collect debts or what not but my character will begrudgingly say the nice dialogue when I tell him to. And there are enough assholes that need killing in the game to keep me from going full-on care-bear.

I actually feel weird when I progress in the game because I’m normally just wandering around doing random shit. Love this game a lot. Cool story, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X