*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Plus you can keister 'em nice and easy like.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Destruction mainly by laxative
      mainly
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Don't think I didn't not know what you weren't saying.
        I didn't not know, it is certain i didn't
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Not as old as that Hacko dude !
          but who is ?
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

yeah, me too
            As it turns out, I have people very dear to me who love ranch dressing, as unbelievable as that sounds. I have had to revise my harsh stance.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Martin Luther King, Jr. and Anne Frank born on the same day. Both were born after Betty White, which seems weird. They'd be 93 today.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Martin Luther King, Jr. and Anne Frank born on the same day. Both were born after Betty White, which seems weird. They'd be 93 today.
                Anne Frank was born in June according to wiki.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Anne Frank was born in June according to wiki.
                  Damnit, I shouldn't post that late at night. Just meant to write born in the same year, lol.

Comment

thank you for your inspirational words
                    any time
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Destroyed my bathroom last time.
                      "remodeling"
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Damnit, I shouldn't post that late at night. Just meant to write born in the same year, lol.
                        Baba Wawa also born in the same year as MLK and a.frank.

Comment

• Anyone ever watch Undercover Boss ? Damn, it's a feel good show that reveals so much about what is wrong with America.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Anyone ever watch Undercover Boss ? Damn, it's a feel good show that reveals so much about what is wrong with America.
                            as in, bosses think giving 1 person a new car fixes all their employee's issues?
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              as in, bosses think giving 1 person a new car fixes all their employee's issues?
                              The show highlights the struggles of the American working class...no healthcare, debt, struggling to work 2 jobs, no time with family...the last episode the guy was working 70 hours a week. He had lost his house because his wife fell on some stairs and the medical bills put them into bankruptcy.....so with that background the CEOs disguise themselves to work with the plebes to apparently discover that their underpaid employees actually struggle !! Like, they had no way of knowing this before...it's just startling new information. Then to address the problem of all their employees being underpaid/owerworked, etc, the give 2 or 3 of the employees thousands of dollars to change their lives. Great ! Tears, hugging, feel good, warm fuzzies, etc. The CEO and selected workers become best friends and fade off into the sunset. Meanwhile the CEO just pretends that these 2 or 3 workers weren't representative of their employees as a whole, who are left with the same problems as before. Probably a bit exaggerated. The first few times I watched the show I thought it was pretty cool. Then at some point I thought a bit more about it
                              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 01-24-2022, 11:48 AM. Reason: someone kindly alerted me to my word omission
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Then at some point I a bit more about it
                                Picture checks out.

What did you bite?

Comment

Working...
                                X