*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    My old house got an infestation of sugar ants some time ago. I put up a perimeter of cinnamon and coffee grounds and then killed the shit out of them with borax.
    I don't have room for a 20 mule team
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

My old house got an infestation of sugar ants some time ago. I put up a perimeter of cinnamon and coffee grounds and then killed the shit out of them with borax.
      Even without the mules, a perimeter of cinnamon and coffee sounds fun
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        um, you have no idea what a field of land mines you just stepped in. I'll give you a bit of time to exit gracefully, in spite of your mischaracterizations. you are one step forward away from stepping on a really big one.

#BOOM
        Lol I assume that the enlightened centrist posted this?

That’s a decent meme. It’s like the weaker kissing cousin of this one:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Lol I assume that the enlightened centrist posted this?

That’s a decent meme. It’s like the weaker kissing cousin of this one:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
          Yes it was JJ. It cracked me up. Will be used in the future for sure.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yes it was JJ. It cracked me up. Will be used in the future for sure.
            Don't I get credit for the assist? Come on!?
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I wonder if any of the posters that we rip on ever visit.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                No, but I've been in Ann's "arbor", if you know what I mean.
                um, you have no idea what a field of land mines you just stepped in. I'll give you a bit of time to exit gracefully, in spite of your mischaracterizations. you are one step forward away from stepping on a really big one.

#BOOM
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Don't I get credit for the assist? Come on!?
                  And after I warned everyone to step away. Well done !
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I wonder if any of the posters that we rip on ever visit.
                    I've wondered that too. But they would tire of wading thru all my crap
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

ok, that is done, now I can really let lose. she was cramping my style

#BOOM
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

#BOOM
                        That's honestly never going to get old.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

I wonder if any of the posters that we rip on ever visit.
                          Occasionally.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I would worry more about my mental breakdown of I tried to have a discussion. Practicimg self care, hat tip to KS
                            I just had to page back through like 6 pages of your posts to get here.

I am quite worried about your mental health.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

#BOOM
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

I haven't thrown or eaten any dogs if that helps
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X