*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    From the "Schoolhouse Rocks!" album. A bunch of artists remade the songs from the Saturday morning Schoolhouse Rock, and this one and Blind Melon's version of "Three is a Magic Number" are classics.
    Groovy man

Comment

• Wife's grandfather is in the hospital, I'm sending a couple of you guys my pick ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Wife's grandfather is in the hospital, I'm sending a couple of you guys my pick ahead.
        Best wishes

Comment

• The Spreadsheet with the updated player stats is in the first link on the Draft Thread

The Spreadsheet with the updated player stats is in the first link on the Draft Thread

The Spreadsheet with the updated player stats is in the first link on the Draft Thread

Comment

• Nice work, graz
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Wife's grandfather is in the hospital, I'm sending a couple of you guys my pick ahead.
              Tell your wife that your imaginary friends are all sending positive thoughts.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Very sorry to hear it -- hope he's okay. I got your pick.

Comment

• Griffin seems like he might get a few arghs. Surprised he lasted this long.

Comment

• Wow, didn't think it would come to me that fast. I'm leaving the office right now and will pick after I get home and do dinner and bedtime with the kids. A couple of hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      Griffin seems like he might get a few arghs. Surprised he lasted this long.
                      And, yes, big argh here. Bene took Abreu out of the 2000's and now Griffin out of the 1890's. Thanks, pal!

Comment

Yes, best wishes
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          Tell your wife that your imaginary friends are all sending positive thoughts.
                          us here at rotojunkie too !
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The Donger has landed. The name Donger has also been soundly rejected.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              The Donger has landed. The name Donger has also been soundly rejected.
                              Tell her she was outvoted by the VD gang. That should carry some weight!

Comment

• Best wishes, ken!
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X