No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Weird that a crop grows both in the desert in southern California and Arizona and also in northern Maine.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Offered with no comment.
          I could have told you that spot in rural Georgia for the onions. Centered on Vidalia. Good onions, miserable place to live.

Comment

• I have no idea where to find a heat map, but I know where almost all the rice in the US is grown.

Comment

Comment

• I love the central Texas hill country, and the grazing sheep and goats are part of that milieu.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  I have no idea where to find a heat map, but I know where almost all the rice in the US is grown.

Comment

Comment

• That map feels pretty Amish-y, but I don't know, I think all the milk cows moved from Pennsylvania out to California with heyelander. Probably followed the smell of his Earthpaste.

Comment

• And this:

goes a long way toward explaining these:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          That map feels pretty Amish-y, but I don't know, I think all the milk cows moved from Pennsylvania out to California with heyelander. Probably followed the smell of his Earthpaste.
                          10000 !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Best beaches, best food, most agriculture, most diverse by a long shot.....Cali's got it all. Best weather, awesome ski slopes, Hell, it might even have the best rivers and lakes and forest, too. But the price you pay for all that amazingness is, well, the price. Place is goddamn expensive!
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Lol Ted Cruz is such a subservient little bitch boy. Can you imagine defending a person who said those kinds of psychotic things about your family?
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I am really starting to see how these jackdicks who refuse to wear masks in public get their asses kicked. I started to feel my blood rising out in front of the store today - fortunately the dipshits got turned away. I have a child and a mother who are medically vulnerable. These fat clowns playing dress up and storming capital buildings and screaming at nurses deserve awful things to happen to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X