*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    My mom made it through surgery yesterday. Today she was up and walking a little bit. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.
    reading this, I was wondering what if it was a squid's mom operation and what she would be up doing a little bit around the hospital.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

My mom made it through surgery yesterday. Today she was up and walking a little bit. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.
      Hey, man, that's fantastic!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        reading this, I was wondering what if it was a squid's mom operation and what she would be up doing a little bit around the hospital.
        Pretending to have a little bit of dinner with Mudcat Grant?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Pretending to have a little bit of dinner with Mudcat Grant?
          She may be a bit sleepy....bit she will tell you about it tomorrow
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I don't know if everyone else in the world knows this, but my mind is blown.

I've got this dry erase board next to my desk. I had some client phone numbers on it for years. When I left my job I tried to erase them, but they were too set and wouldn't come off. I tried water, soda water... scrubbing, nothing would take them off. They have (or were, ha!) there for about 5 years! Just now I googled "how to erase old dry erase markers from white board" and it told me just to write over the words with my dry erase pen and then erase them. Worked perfectly! I just traced over the numbers with my dry erase marker waited a couple of seconds and then erased them right off. Completely gone. CRAZY!

Comment

I don't know if everyone else in the world knows this, but my mind is blown.

I've got this dry erase board next to my desk. I had some client phone numbers on it for years. When I left my job I tried to erase them, but they were too set and wouldn't come off. I tried water, soda water... scrubbing, nothing would take them off. They have (or were, ha!) there for about 5 years! Just now I googled "how to erase old dry erase markers from white board" and it told me just to write over the words with my dry erase pen and then erase them. Worked perfectly! I just traced over the numbers with my dry erase marker waited a couple of seconds and then erased them right off. Completely gone. CRAZY!
              in a tangential story. CJ changed his phone number at some point and the one I had on my white board no longer works. PM me your phone number some time dude.

Comment

in a tangential story. CJ changed his phone number at some point and the one I had on my white board no longer works. PM me your phone number some time dude.
                I have it....555-555-5555
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I don't know if everyone else in the world knows this, but my mind is blown.

Dry erase devil magic!
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Dry erase devil magic!
                    *Diablo
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Dry erase devil magic!
                      Delete my board letters...and numbers
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Delete my half of the board too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          Delete my half of the board too.
                          The bad half....or the worse half?
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            The bad half....or the worse half?
                            We had some diamonds, but we had a lotta cow poo poo around it, and the diamonds was mixed in with the poo poo...it just all look like poo poo.

Comment

• Dry-erase markings begone like magic .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                We had some diamonds, but we had a lotta cow poo poo around it, and the diamonds was mixed in with the poo poo...it just all look like poo poo.
                                Diamonds, mixed bowels. Lovely.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X