*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Nice to see that this is still going on, but I didn't see anything about letters of the players' names in the rules. Somewhere, probably in Florida soon, Ryan Zimmerman cries. I do love that the "John Montgomery Ward Rule" still exists, with the quotation marks. But what do you expect from the lamentations of a long-deposed VD King?
    Damn, must bump (laziness)
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      I love the insanity. I think I posted here in the last week, but have no hope of finding it and the responses, lol.
      Dear misguided Boy Laments

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        For a guy as cynical as i am, i think this is good advice. There is so much of life to enjoy. I tell myself to be thankful for every day. Damn i sound like life coach or something
        It is good advice.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Dredging man's belated lamentations

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            It's weird. I would not for a minute want to be working for my former employer instead of my current one, and yet I find myself feeling quite nostalgic seeing pics of pitchers and catchers at West Palm Beach today.
            Displace memories boy’s leftovers

Comment

• Down Miami's beaches, lounging

Comment

• Detour: Mickey's backyard, lately

Comment

• Where is Atlanta spring training camp at?

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    Where is Atlanta spring training camp at?
                    at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports complex in Orlando. For one more year. Next year in North Port (Sarasota area).

Comment

at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports complex in Orlando. For one more year. Next year in North Port (Sarasota area).
                      My niece just move there and my sister just moved to about an Hour east of Orlando.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                        My niece just move there and my sister just moved to about an Hour east of Orlando.
                        That's out toward the Space Coast where the Nationals used to train in Viera, right?

Comment

That's out toward the Space Coast where the Nationals used to train in Viera, right?
                          I think so, I’ve yet to go down to her new house . The trip keeps getting delayed. I did get to go to Fenway last year before she moved.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Eld and I have you covered.
                            Bud light and safeway flowers. Does VD get any better?
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Sean Casey on arbitration

it's a three-minute video that's on Twitter so I can't embed it here, but it's a great story.
                              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                wrong thread douchebag.
                                Sorry i just stumbled here on accident
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X