No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not have a painting entitled "Show Me the Monet", in case you were wondering.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Good thing you are not voting still

I was still when I voted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I was still when I voted.
        Completely still? Did you vote with your mind?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• We're still over 2700 posts ahead of that loser second-place Trump thread, fwiw.

Comment

• The Election 2020 thread is coming on strong, but it's still almost 5000 posts behind us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              The Election 2020 thread is coming on strong, but it's still almost 5000 posts behind us.
              I can't see it in the rearview mirror even when I squint.

Comment

The Election 2020 thread is coming on strong, but it's still almost 5000 posts behind us.
                Second loser, is what I call it.

Comment

The Amish approve.

Lest we forget whose honor we are trying to uphold here.

Comment

• Here is a list of the top threats to public order and decency:

Comment

• I wonder if it's going to rain.

Comment

• Definitely got a little darker outside.

Comment

• Hey, I read a good book. Or I am in the process of reading it, almost done with it. It's called "Nine Lies about Work". I need to find an outline of it online somewhere, maybe. The concepts were really good, but the book was a bit repetitive. Could have been done in half the space.

Comment

• Ah, here's a decent summary:

From work-life balance to feedback and from well-rounded employees to leadership, best-selling author Marcus Buckingham and Cisco leadership and team intelligence head Ashley Goodall argue that many of the accepted truths of work are deeply flawed in their provocative new book

Comment

Completely still? Did you vote with your mind?
                              I don't think I could use someone else's mind to vote.

Comment

• Now it's brighter outside again. Rain is canceled.

Comment

Working...
                                X