Page 1153 of 1166 FirstFirst ... 153653105311031143115111521153115411551163 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,530 of 11660

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

If the odds makers are to be believed, there's roughly a 20% chance of a Braves-Astros World Series, which would be....something.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    If the odds makers are to be believed, there's roughly a 20% chance of a Braves-Astros World Series, which would be....something.
    Make it happen ! Braves win in 4 of course

Braves-Rays sounds better.

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    Good name for a topless place, but not all the way nudity.
    I'm thinking the opposite. Halfway up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I'm thinking the opposite. Halfway up.
    Maybe a strip club where the women wear burqas? Guys can only get half way up?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

LOL...I can just imagine.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Your American League champion Tampa Bay Rays, managed by an idiot. (or so I hear)

Your American League champion Tampa Bay Rays, managed by an idiot. (or so I hear)
    Second only to the idiot football coach who was to scared to go for it on 4th and goal from the 4 yard line. Right after losing a total of 2 yards on the 3 previous plays. What an idiot

So here's what vd has done to me.
    I'm at a restaurant waiting for a dd pick up, and they are showing Ferris Buehler on the TV. Ben Stein is calling roll, and he rattles of like 8 names that begin with A and then jumps right to Buehler. I'm like what up with that? How can a class have that many student names starting with A and then go straight to Bu? Maybe it's a home room that is organized alphabetically? But then the next name he calls is Fry (Cameron's last name) and I'm like what fucking school has 8 A kids, one B and no C or D names at all?!? Some kind of last name inflation going on?
    Last edited by heyelander; 10-19-2020 at 01:55 PM.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Apropos of nothing, abusers are often really good at recasting themselves as the victim.