No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to visit the White House today, so that was fun.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Got to visit the White House today, so that was fun.
      ok, that beats my 30 year work anniversary ! Nice. I will look for you in some pictures
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        ok, that beats my 30 year work anniversary ! Nice. I will look for you in some pictures
        I don't know, 30 years is pretty amazing in this day and age.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

telling my wife about this. So cool and well deserved.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• And I'm mostly not visible in the pictures I've seen online. In the video, you can see me for a couple seconds if you know where to look, but even my wife couldn't pick me out, so....

Comment

I don't know, 30 years is pretty amazing in this day and age.
              ha ha, thanks. Hard to believe I've worked that long for one company. Lots of memories, mostly good.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

And I'm mostly not visible in the pictures I've seen online. In the video, you can see me for a couple seconds if you know where to look, but even my wife couldn't pick me out, so....
                lol, I've been searching online but was not successful
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

going to have to grab my glasses, lol. That must have been so much fun, very excited for you.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

going to have to grab my glasses, lol. That must have been so much fun, very excited for you.
                      that's you in the suit and tie, right ?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

that's you in the suit and tie, right ?
                        Bingo

Comment

• We got to tour the Oval Office, which was pretty cool. I think that was the highlight for me.

Comment

very cool stuff!
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Mariners are apparently in the playoffs for the first time in 21ish years. I went to the game last night with Mrs. Slasher and senior daughter Slasher, which was fun, but the Slasher family are working class folks and after the 10th inning we had to leave. Apparently they won right after we left. The last time the mariners were in the playoffs my friend and I accidentally figured how to sneak into the stadium thru the team store, hoping to see 117th win and a MLB record. Damn Texans ruined it all. All is forgiven, lets go Mariners !
                              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 10-06-2022, 11:52 AM.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Bastard Texans ruined it all.
                                They are the worst !

Comment

Working...
                                X