*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Yeah, I just deleted a post I was going to make. It's not worth it. He moves the goalposts (disproving the 2000 deaths per day predicted for this week to showing that it didn't happen last week) and presumes to know what the reports today and tomorrow will be and how they have already proved him right even though we haven't seen those reports. Sigh.
    What I cant believe is how 5 days worth of Thanksgiving and post holiday data seems to have completely changed his assessment. Hope he's right
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I expect a huge spike in the reports today and tomorrow, maybe even the day after. And I think that's going to make it very difficult to understand the true underlying trends.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I expect a huge spike in the reports today and tomorrow, maybe even the day after. And I think that's going to make it very difficult to understand the true underlying trends.
        Certainly. Spiralling I would guess we need to wait at least 3 weeks to have a reasonable guess
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Certainly. Spiralling I would guess we need to wait at least 3 weeks to have a reasonable guess
          Er.....spitballing
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• We're already over 2K deaths today and several big states haven't yet reported (according to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/)
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Is it just me or do some of nully's posts read like "if you give a mouse a cookie"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Is it just me or do some of nully's posts read like "if you give a mouse a cookie"
                I have never read that book, i'm not fond of Edgar Allan Poe novels
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Is it just me or do some of nully's posts read like "if you give a mouse a cookie"
                  He's been a little extra nully lately, and honestly I'm worried about him, but heck, maybe it's just the pandemic getting to all of us.

Or perhaps, it's all someone's alt character making shit up, as someone suggested.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

He's been a little extra nully lately, and honestly I'm worried about him, but heck, maybe it's just the pandemic getting to all of us.

Or perhaps, it's all someone's alt character making shit up, as someone suggested.
                    That's ridiculous, nully isn't an alt ! No way. And it certainly isn't me, no sir
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      That's ridiculous, nully isn't an alt ! No way. And it certainly isn't me, no sir
                      I don't believe you have it in you.

Comment

I don't believe you have it in you.
                        Probably not. Not nearly that creative. I do like cats though
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• "Good article. I am already very familiar w the irregularity in reporting", lol.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I haven't given out negative recognition in a week or so... I feel like I'm not doing my job well.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              I haven't given out negative recognition in a week or so... I feel like I'm not doing my job well.
                              Come at me bruh !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                I haven't given out negative recognition in a week or so... I feel like I'm not doing my job well.
                                I think I have only given negative for people I know as a joke. If I did it seriously I might get carpal-tunnell
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X