• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the feral slasher View Post
    zzyzx
    WAKE UP !

l
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      What is between that guy's legs?
      The eternal question....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        WAKE UP !

l
        Quiet !! It is 2 am here !!!
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Sorry....

psssst....wake up....

Comment

No it isn't

Comment

• Worked at the soup kitchen for the first time in months yesterday. We were just making to-go bagged lunches instead of the usual sit-down meals. Glad to help feed people again, but it's a bummer not interacting and being able to serve some people a nice sit down meal when they don't often get them. A number of clients stopped in and were lamenting how much they miss the whole thing.

Also, they have it set up where we were putting the main course in little boxes like you would get at a "Chinese food" place... (sorry, can't think of a better description). We had made chili and franks and it was messy as hell. Need to think of a better main course for next month. Patrons got that, a banana, some toast-chee crackers, a dessert and bottled water.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Man, just had the thought that maybe they wouldn't end up finishing Supernatural. Had to look it up, and the network and producers are promising the last 7 episodes will be done and shown in late 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Cirls Gone Wild

Which one is Denacirl and which one is Judyacirl ??

look at member list, never noticed them before, strange right after Johnny mentioned it. Maybe that is what he was referring to ?
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Joe Rogan is such a fucking clown. He's such a clown that when anyone professes they like him or listen to him or retweet him or reference him or even look at him out of the corner of their eye more than they absolutely have to, I immediately wonder whether that person is also a dumbass.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Joe Rogan is such a fucking clown. He's such a clown that when anyone professes they like him or listen to him or retweet him or reference him or even look at him out of the corner of their eye more than they absolutely have to, I immediately wonder whether that person is also a dumbass.
                      is this a general comment or did he just do something ? Ive never heard him at all.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Joe Rogan is such a fucking clown. He's such a clown that when anyone professes they like him or listen to him or retweet him or reference him or even look at him out of the corner of their eye more than they absolutely have to, I immediately wonder whether that person is also a dumbass.
                        I haven't listened to much of his stuff but I've enjoyed the little I watched, for example his Daryl Davis interview. I've only seen 2 or 3 other interviews. I honestly haven't looked into him enough to know the issues, other than that he's a former comedian who switched to UFC commentary and he's a staunch supporter of marijuana. What's the back story?

Comment

• He also raised awareness of DMT, but not sure that's a good thing given his audience. I've never listened to him though, not even the DMT stuff.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I always assume he's the same person as Seth Rogan.

Comment

is this a general comment or did he just do something ? Ive never heard him at all.
                              He has a podcast that is apparently the most popular blah blah for aggrieved white yada yadas or something.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                I haven't listened to much of his stuff but I've enjoyed the little I watched, for example his Daryl Davis interview. I've only seen 2 or 3 other interviews. I honestly haven't looked into him enough to know the issues, other than that he's a former comedian who switched to UFC commentary and he's a staunch supporter of marijuana. What's the back story?
                                Part of it is probably my general disdain for libertarians and part for people like Rogan who thrive on being "edgy". Honestly, he's like an uninformed teenager. I think, though, that's part of his appeal. I just can't stand it. What really did it for me was seeing a clip of him interviewing Bill Burr, who schooled his ass nicely, and professing that he doesn't wear a mask because it makes you seem like a pussy. But there are plenty more examples....

Comment

Working...
                                X