*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.01 The windmill at the top of the mountain causes cancer
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      I'd still be psyched as a Nats fan.
      I mean, winning the WS was a nice bonus too.

Comment

• 6.02 Climbed to the top, but the last half of the climb was deferred ten years to make it more affordable
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 6.03 Disappointed. Thought it would be rainyer

Comment

• 6.04 Will be climbing to the top, but the tax collectors and prostitutes are going first

Comment

• 6.05 Climbed high enough to beat the Donald Trump thread, then retired

Comment

• 6.06 Got snow blindness from staring at fellow climber's unnaturally whitened teeth

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 6.07 Turned around at "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here" sign

Comment

• 6.08 Worried left stove on

Comment

• 6.09 When sea level rises, Mt. Rainier will be half as tall anyway

Comment

• 6.10 Two words - Mountain. Lions.

Comment

• 6.11 The top is too damn high !

Comment

• 6.12 Blisters

Comment

• 7.01 Brought the wife. I can only lug these 4 suitcases so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X