Besides, we discussed earlier that it was a trick question
    Devilish minds beget lies.

Division:
    Mets
    Braves
    'llies
    Marlins
    Nats
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Division:
      Mets
      Braves
      'llies
      Marlins
      Nats
      Divisions of Major Baseball League, so confusing
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Division:
        Mets
        Braves
        'llies
        Marlins
        Nats
        just because we won the season series, is no reason to be resentful. You're winning the war.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          just because we won the season series, is no reason to be resentful. You're winning the war.
          Division Mates with Brotherly Love city
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• New thread ideas:

"Bakers are just a bunch of homophobes"
            "Comedians are pretty much all rapists"
            "Patent office employees - the unsung geniuses of our society"
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              New thread ideas:

"Bakers are just a bunch of homophobes"
              "Comedians are pretty much all rapists"
              "Patent office employees - the unsung geniuses of our society"
              Those are all at least 87% true.

Comment

• In my most nullnor-esque moment of the day, I found out that baby spiders can spin little silk balloons and fly with them. But the little silk balloon spiders aren't kept aloft by wind, they are kept aloft by electricity / electromagenetism which provides loft and velocity.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Congrats, Mike! May Atlanta be victorious all the way up to the NLCS!

Comment

• It’s not something you see every day: Two Amish men drinking alcoholic beverages while operating a horse and buggy carrying a 12-pack of Michelob Ultra and outfitted with a giant stereo system.

drunken men, buggy, liquor....
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The similarities between Trump supporters and Bernie supporters is crazy.

Comment

The similarities between Trump supporters and Bernie supporters is crazy.
                        Turns out if you turn far enough left you are looking right again

Comment

Congrats, Mike! May Atlanta be victorious all the way up to the NLCS!
                          Thanks!

Right now I'll be happy to make it to the NLCS. If we get that far, then we can begin our grudge match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Turns out if you turn far enough left you are looking right again
                            I'm way, way, way out there on the left. But I'm apparently far more allergic to bullshit than a lot of my ideological peers.

Comment

Thanks!

Right now I'll be happy to make it to the NLCS. If we get that far, then we can begin our grudge match.
                              Wait, so if you don't make it to the NLCS, then no more Vintage Drafts ?

Best of luck to your squad !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm way, way, way out there on the left. But I'm apparently far more allergic to bullshit than a lot of my ideological peers.
                                You can get weekly shots that help with that
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X