*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I can't believe I'm cheering for the Dodgers.
    One of us......one of us......one of us......
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Pueblo Indians regained the capital for twelve years, so......settle in, I guess.
      Seems about right....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• For some reason, I was reading about Chad Billingsley today and came across this "Revisiting 2006 top prospects in 2016" article. Poor Brandon Wood! I was a believer, Brandon. I was a believer.

Flashback to February of 2006. Lindsay Lohan has never been to jail, Steve Irwin’s alive and well, and we still have three years of Bieber-free living to look forward to. More importantly, though…
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I had Hermida on fantasy teams for years
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            I can't believe I'm cheering for the Dodgers.
            it's 2 hours after I gave you disapproving reputation for this post and I'm annoyed that I can't do it again.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              it's 2 hours after I gave you disapproving reputation for this post and I'm annoyed that I can't do it again.
              You know, it's a good thing you said this, because all I saw on my phone was that I got a reputation comment for that post. I didn't notice that it was negative or who it was from. I just assumed it was positive rep from Bene.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                I had Hermida on fantasy teams for years
                "Unfortunately, Hermida never really performed at the big-league level. He had a decent year in 2007, but otherwise hovered around replacement level. He predictably struck out a good amount in the show, but he also never developed the sort of power most thought he would. His terrible outfield defense also didn’t help matters. He was bad all over."

Comment

• Just rewatched the tape of Tommy Lasorda beating the crap out of the Philly Phanatic. Classic.

Comment

• The only podcast I’ve ever listened to was Pod Save America. It was good.

Comment

• So very, very satisfying to see Odubel Herrera try and pimp what he thought was a home run only to get robbed by Cody Bellinger. Herrera is the worst.

Comment

• Bryce Harper, on the other hand, is awesome.

Comment

• That's a clown question, bro. What a classic.

Comment

• And once again, I am a Dodgers fan. Let's see how many reputation points I can lose from heyelander for this one.

Comment

• Haven't had a whiff of first place since end of April. It's been a long year.

Comment

• Ronnie Torreyes, former Astros farmhand.

Comment

Working...
                                X