*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Glad to see no one is posting in here on National Lazy Day.
    Today is also the 331st anniversary of the Pueblo Revolt. Suck it, Spaniards!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Today is also the 331st anniversary of the Pueblo Revolt. Suck it, Spaniards!
      Spaniards still too ashamed to participate in vintage drafts to this day, I guess.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Wait, it's 341 years, not 331. I can't math gud.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          The final episode of Dan Carlin's Supernova in the East podcast about the WWII war in the pacific finally dropped.

This stuff was awesome.
          https://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/
          I can't pay enough attention to do podcasts. Sucks to be me!

Comment

• Eres tan feo a que hiciste llorar a una cebolla!

Comment

Wait, it's 341 years, not 331.
              Even more ashamed
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Or maybe the shame decreases with time? I'm not sure. Probably best not to participate in VD for another century or two just to be sure.

Comment

Or maybe the shame decreases with time? I'm not sure. Probably best not to participate in VD for another century or two just to be sure.
                  I'll ask my Spanish cousin, assuming he can answer through the overpowering waves of shame.

Comment

I'll ask my Spanish cousin, assuming he can answer through the overpowering waves of shame.
                    Weird - he just said, "Well, at least I got to bone Squidward's mom!" Then he started comparing toothpastes.

Comment

Spaniards still too ashamed to participate in vintage drafts to this day, I guess.
                      You ever gonna do one of these thingamajigs again?

Comment

You ever gonna do one of these thingamajigs again?
                        I'm too ashamed, for unspecified reasons....

Comment

I'm too ashamed, for unspecified reasons....
                          Revolted against, eh?

Comment

Revolted against, eh?
                            Yes, by my children, reenacting the part of the Pueblo people, no doubt.

Comment

• I can't believe I'm cheering for the Dodgers.

Comment

Yes, by my children, reenacting the part of the Pueblo people, no doubt.
                                Pueblo Indians regained the capital for twelve years, so......settle in, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X