No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The founding fathers did not know dinosaurs existed (srsly).
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Prior to 1819 some dinosaur bones had been discovered, but folks thought they belonged to giant humans. And that's how we know the founding fathers' vision for this country was infallible.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Umpires are required to wear dark colored underwear during games. (so is Squid's mom when I come over)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          The founding fathers did not know dinosaurs existed (srsly).
          *Carl Everett
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Umpires are required to wear dark colored underwear during games. (so is Squid's mom when I come over)
            Is Squid's mom an umpire?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Is Squid's mom an umpire?
              Squid's mom is required to dress up like an umpire when I come over.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                *Carl Everett
                Carl Everett wears dark colored dinosaur underwear.

Comment

• Saw something tonight I don't think I have ever seen before: four consecutive bases-loaded walks.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Carl Everett wears dark colored dinosaur underwear.
                    That way he can be an umpire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      That way he can be an umpire.
                      Or he can invite El D over.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Which part of the cow is the angus?
                        A question that haunts us to this day....

Comment

• Braves over .500 for the first time this season. So that's nice.

Comment

• What will we do when this thread reaches 15,000 posts?

Comment

• cake and ice cream for everyone?

Comment

• Actually, that doesn't seem very Amish.

Comment

Working...
                                X