*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    my little 3 person team getting written up in Fortune.

https://fortune.com/2021/03/12/best-...-desert-oasis/
    Congrats! That's really impressive!!
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      watching "Bittersweet symphony" by the verve on youtube. I love the song and it reminds me of two times where assholes didn't want to give me some room on the sidewalk. You've all been warned, lol
      just watched it again. so many good memories, lol
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sweet. Congratulations! You've come so far from your days peeling onions.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Speaking of which, our company sent out a, well, I don't know if it's a survey exactly, but a little four question end-of-year thing, with one question that asked if you had any conflicts of interest that you did not disclose. They had to send out a follow-up email clarifying that the correct answer was "Yes" to mean you did not have any undisclosed conflicts of interest, rather than "No" meaning you didn't have any conflicts of interest. I thought of heye and wished you had written the survey. I'm pretty sure you would have realized that was an awful way to ask the question.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Speaking of which, our company sent out a, well, I don't know if it's a survey exactly, but a little four question end-of-year thing, with one question that asked if you had any conflicts of interest that you did not disclose. They had to send out a follow-up email clarifying that the correct answer was "Yes" to mean you did not have any undisclosed conflicts of interest, rather than "No" meaning you didn't have any conflicts of interest. I thought of heye and wished you had written the survey. I'm pretty sure you would have realized that was an awful way to ask the question.
            Yes, I am manipulating data to support my VD squad
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sweet. Congratulations! You've come so far from your days peeling onions.
              it's enough to make a person cry
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Speaking of which, our company sent out a, well, I don't know if it's a survey exactly, but a little four question end-of-year thing, with one question that asked if you had any conflicts of interest that you did not disclose. They had to send out a follow-up email clarifying that the correct answer was "Yes" to mean you did not have any undisclosed conflicts of interest, rather than "No" meaning you didn't have any conflicts of interest. I thought of heye and wished you had written the survey. I'm pretty sure you would have realized that was an awful way to ask the question.
                Rule 1 of surveys: give people the opportunity fuck something up, and they will
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Controller Jacobs and I are doing an NFBC draft together. Our team through 4 rounds:

1. Bieber
                  2. Machado
                  3. Ozuna
                  4. J. Abreu
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Control-F, "Wayne", no results.

Well, this is some bullshit right here.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Controller Jacobs and I are doing an NFBC draft together. Our team through 4 rounds:

1. Bieber
                      2. Machado
                      3. Ozuna
                      4. J. Abreu
                      I had to pick Abreu while CJ was on a road trip because he no gusto the old guys. My next pick is going to be Rich Hill while he's sleeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        I had to pick Abreu while CJ was on a road trip because he no gusto the old guys. My next pick is going to be Rich Hill while he's sleeping.
                        I'm pretty sure Rich Hill doesn't pitch very well when he's sleeping.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Rich Hill doesn't pitch very well when he's sleeping.
                          That's what my analytics tell me.

Comment

That's what my analytics tell me.
                            I think I'd see what the scouts tell me on this one
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              I think I'd see what the scouts tell me on this one
                              If he hasn't stopped pitching, he'll be pitching still.

Comment

If he hasn't stopped pitching, he'll be pitching still.
                                Hmmm...i need to think about that a bit
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X