*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Yep, nice work! Also was happy to double up on 1920s hitters with johnny.
    Triple up if you include my Heilman pick the previous round.

Nothing between picks 31 (Mel Ott in the 3rd) and 161, then we got 3 more off the board in the span of 19 picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Triple up if you include my Heilman pick the previous round.

Nothing between picks 31 (Mel Ott in the 3rd) and 161, then we got 3 more off the board in the span of 19 picks.
      ... and Williams Ken.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        ... and Williams Ken.
        Yeah I was including Williams, I hadn't updated my list for the O'Doul pick. So 4 in the span of 22 picks.

Comment

• VD 12 champ and runner up left fending for scraps!

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Yeah I was including Williams, I hadn't updated my list for the O'Doul pick. So 4 in the span of 22 picks.
            It's getting pretty sparse there when you consider many of the eligible players are also 1910 and 30's eligible.

Personally, I'm just glad I don't have that problem to deal with any more. It's such a strongly decade, but if it falls off a cliff, dang!

😋😉😜😏

Comment

It's getting pretty sparse there when you consider many of the eligible players are also 1910 and 30's eligible.

Personally, I'm just glad I don't have that problem to deal with any more. It's such a strongly decade, but if it falls off a cliff, dang!

��������
              Ok should I be pushing the bad 1990's closer agenda now too Who are you getting for saves in the 90's with a good BY. It really drops off a cliff fast haha.

Comment

• Ok...you guys convinced me it is hopeless. I will see if i can find someone to take over my team
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                  Ok should I be pushing the bad 1990's closer agenda now too Who are you getting for saves in the 90's with a good BY. It really drops off a cliff fast haha.
                  Johnny got duped by mjl's plan to only take deadball pitchers.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Depends how you define "good" BY 🤔

Comment

They are all about the same, so does it really matter?

(from a guy who doesn't have a 90's pitcher yet)

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Johnny got duped by mjl's plan to only take deadball pitchers.
                        I'm still being duped by mjl's plan

Comment

• In other words
                          Demoralizing Me Badly, Losers
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Defense Military Budget Largesse

20190130_091425.jpg
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

I'm still being duped by mjl's plan
                              I mean technically he was half right. You could get set it up so 6 out of your 12 pitchers are dead-ball eligible.

Comment

• I have to update lots o' stuff. It won't take me an mjl amount of time but it might take me a little bit.
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X