Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    14.08 Mort Cooper 1942
    Mort Cooper sounds like the name of a character in a Hardy Boys book.

Dangerous Mobsters Baytown Loves
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Departing, Mr. Bene = Losing!
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Hope we didnt lose Johnny...we are moving
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Hope we didnt lose Johnny...we are moving
          Doubting 'Murican Bemoaning Loosely

Comment

• Good lord, I thought Dickey had been taken 5 or 6 rounds ago. Great value here.

Comment

• The site logged everybody out, strange. Maybe it was the spiders
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• In 2004, Barry Bonds got 373 ABs. Also in 2004, Barry Bonds got on base 376 times.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• The pitchers who pitched in the 232 modern day complete game no-hitters have had, on average, 1.9958 hands.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    The pitchers who pitched in the 232 modern day complete game no-hitters have had, on average, 1.9958 hands.
                    The 152 members of the 100 saves club average 10.003 fingers each.

Comment

• Happy to pair with dmt for the gossage-sutter combo at the corner.
                      Bunning might be a mistake, but the bad decade dropoff is nigh
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• I have my pick. I'll wait and post it in order.

Comment

• I never know how to draft pitching. I probably should have picked Bunning, I guess, but I don't really have any idea what I'm doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                            Happy to pair with dmt for the gossage-sutter combo at the corner.
                            Bunning might be a mistake, but the bad decade dropoff is nigh
                            Yep, nice work! Also was happy to double up on 1920s hitters with johnny.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Yep, nice work! Also was happy to double up on 1920s hitters with johnny.
                              Yeah, fuck that decade inparticular.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                Yeah, fuck that decade inparticular.
                                I wasn't even looking at Sisler because I'd assumed he'd already been taken...good value here I think.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X