*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    sucks that we've had to stop making fun of Chance.
    Why?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• capping that other bull-shit.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

capping that other bull-shit.
        I had a big meeting at work so I couldn't watch the inauguration. Maybe that is why nothing feels different. I hear that Amanda Gorman gave an epic speech. Hoping for a better 2021 and three more better years
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I've found most of the commercial right-wing death traps to work well.
          I can think of one that didn't
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• So while I'm actually a huge fan of the Braves making noise about being interested in JT to motivate and up what the phillies have to spend to resign him.
            I am NOT a fan if you really do it.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The only real JT is Justin motherfuckin' Turner. Overrated catchers without epic red beards can eat a bag of dicks.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• That said, I also hope the Phils sign Realmuto and not the Braves.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• That said, I don't really know whether he's overrated or underrated or even rated at all. I heard he's kinda good but I'm all about that Fresh Prince catcher nowadays.

Comment

• That said, there's an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air that makes me tear up - no joke. It's the "why don't my daddy want me?" episode. Brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      The only real JT is Justin motherfuckin' Timberlake.
                      Not really a fan, but to each his own
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Not really a fan, but to each his own
                        Look at you, pretending you can stop the feeling. You can't stop the feeling.

Comment

That said, I can at least contain it
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You got that sunshine in your pocket too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              You got that sunshine in your pocket too?
                              Yep. Got some bird shit on my feet. Got hot blood on my knife now. I'm killing phenomenally.

Comment

• Turns out I might not know the actual lyrics to that song....

Comment

Working...
                                X