X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I disagree
    Exactly
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Gonna need a citation for this unfounded assertion, leader.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        It's from some rando on Facebook. Or maybe from Newsweek, I forget.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

It's from some rando on Facebook. Or maybe from Newsweek, I forget.
          Same diff
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            -.-- .- .-- -.
            I heard you eat little pieces of shit for breakfast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              I think it's from Ayishat A Akanbi as written in The Mind's Journal.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I sprinkle them on my cheerios.

Comment

• so ed, what's the real skinny?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    so ed, what's the real skinny?
                    Mods got tired of VDers with attitude. Just a rumor I heard
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• There was an announcement, but now it's gone?

Comment

• Oh I see it moved to the Sports Bar.

Comment

Mods got tired of VDers with attitude. Just a rumor I heard
                          Crazy motherfucker named Wayne Cube from a gang called VDers with attitude.

Comment

Warnock is starting to look likely to win, running ahead of Ossoff, who also has a slight (projected) lead.
                            I always found the Winter Warnock in to be pretty scary when I watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"...of course it has been 2 or 3 years, maybe he wouldn't scare me now.
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I was glancing at foxnews.com because I am a masochist. There was a link to a comedy special or something so I checked it out. This is what I got. Enjoy the most rip-roarin' five minutes of your life, party people:

Comment

I always found the Winter Warnock in to be pretty scary when I watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"...of course it has been 2 or 3 years, maybe he wouldn't scare me now.
                                I really like Warnock from what I have heard him speak. If more Democrats were like him and AOC, I think I could count myself a member. But here in the good ol' US of A, where people worship our military empire and our GDP, that's not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X