*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    mental health... I fully support this (lack of) endeavor. Plus I would feel really guilty about dragging him back here if he was also dragged back there.
    Plus, I love you guys oh so very much more!!!!

Honestly, if you guys would just keep me distracted with trivia about Rube Waddell or Kyle Hendricks or spin rates at sea level versus the peak of Olympus Mons, I would not be forced to sink to discussion about that one guy who desperately wants to fuck his own daughter (to the raucous applause of his adoring evangelical base).
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I saw it on a plane... the story was good and interesting, but somehow it left me a bit Meh... maybe it was the venue.
      Pssst, you're up!
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I saw it on a plane... the story was good and interesting, but somehow it left me a bit Meh... maybe it was the venue.
        And DMBL keeper deadline is Thur, I sent you an offer.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

the little kid or the horses?
          niiiice
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            And DMBL keeper deadline is Thur, I sent you an offer.
            The Dave Mathews Band League? She sounds hideous.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 1.02 Destroy My Bloody Liver
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.03 Do My Bidding Lemmings!
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Back about 6 years ago, Jon Stewart came up with a nickname for Trump: Fuckface Von Clownstick. I'm not a Twitterrerer, but apparently it became a trending hashtag, which hurt widdle Twumpy's feewings. He even tweeted the actual nickname out - “Amazing how the haters & losers keep tweeting the name “F**kface Von Clownstick” like they are so original & like no one else is doing it…”

LOL!

Comment

• 1.04 Don't Make Bene Laugh
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• 1.05 Doormats, Milquetoasts, Babies League

Comment

• 1.04 Do My Balls Linger?

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          1.04 Don't Make Bene Laugh
                          Dis may be love!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Fun Fact! Donald Trump's first job was at 600 Avenue Z in Brooklyn, just a few blocks from where I grew up. Many of my HS friends lived in Trump Village, a small neighborhood of apartment buildings in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn owned by Fred T. That was where Dumb Donnie first learned his racist tendencies while working for his pops, as they steered as many black folk away from renting there, and was the source for his racist lawsuit in the early 1970s.
                            1.05 Donnie Made Blacks Leave

Is that inappropriate ... can't tell these days.

Comment

• 1.06 Dotard's Monstrous Bankruptcy Loss

Comment

• Jumpin' shit snakes!!! Someone apparently just hacked my Pinterest account. I swear to god, you guys. I swear to freakin' god I had no idea I was even signed up on that site!

Comment

Working...
                                X