*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Should I put $100 on Trump Nevada to hedge my pain?
    Only so I can laugh at you.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      someone tell me Nevada is solid... I'm starting to fret again.
      Pennsylvania is looking pretty solid for Biden at this point. Should win by 150-200k votes.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Pennsylvania is looking pretty solid for Biden at this point. Should win by 150-200k votes.
        You are welcome, I’ve been voting 24/7 for 3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
          You are welcome, I’ve been voting 24/7 for 3 weeks.
          Clearly better than I was able to do in Texas.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• We need another 70 posts here pronto because I suspect a certain president-elect may get to 270+ electoral votes tonight.

Comment

• And how soon can we run the old president off the sidewalk, so to speak?

Comment

And how soon can we run the old president off the sidewalk, so to speak?
                or down the ramp, if you will

Comment

• out to sea?

Comment

• into the sunset?

Comment

• into the sun?

Comment

• out to pasture?

Comment

• show him the door?

Comment

out to pasture?
                            Nope, just chillin at home now
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• give him the heave-ho?

Comment

• wash our hands of him?

Comment

Working...
                                X