No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather play half-court basketball against 1 full-size Trump, or full-court basketball against 7 half-sized Trumps?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      You can learn a lot in this thread
      But you won't.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Would you rather play half-court basketball against 1 full-size Trump, or full-court basketball against 7 half-sized Trumps?
        i don't have much of an outside shot, so 7 half sized trumps might be able to D me up. I could take 1 full-size trump to the rack all day long.

plus, there's no way I can play full-court D against 7 opponents regardless of how small or sad they are.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Would you rather play half-court basketball against 1 full-size Trump, or full-court basketball against 7 half-sized Trumps?
          Going half court on this one. Although it would be cool to see Napoleon Trumps. They probably would just yell at each other. Okay, I change my vote
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Going half court on this one. Although it would be cool to see Napoleon Trumps. They probably would just yell at each other. Okay, I change my vote
            Now they will complain about me changing my vote
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Would you rather fight 1 full-size Trump in court, or 7 duck-sized Trumps?
              I will go with the duckies.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                i don't have much of an outside shot, so 7 half sized trumps might be able to D me up. I could take 1 full-size trump to the rack all day long.

plus, there's no way I can play full-court D against 7 opponents regardless of how small or sad they are.
                I am hoping Donald Trump only has an outside shot.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I am hoping Donald Trump only has an outside shot.
                  Ba - dum- tiss !

Comment

Now they will complain about me changing my vote
                    "We don't want them to find any layups at 4 o'clock in the morning and add them to the score. Okay? It's a very...it's a very sad moment. To me this is a very sad moment. And we will win this game, and as far as I'm concerned we already have won it. Feral Slasher is a fraud. He's a very bad guy."

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

The full-size Trump is probably going to call fouls on you on every possession. I don't think either the full-size or the half-size Trumps can run enough to play any defense.

Comment

The full-size Trump is probably going to call fouls on you on every possession. I don't think either the full-size or the half-size Trumps can run enough to play any defense.
                        Six mini Trumps will be working the ref while one will be constantly slapping and and kicking Heye. I hope he's ready for it
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• ooooops, posted in the election thread
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I ain't whistling Dixie.

Comment

I ain't whistling Dixie.
                              What are you whistling still?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                What are you whistling still?
                                I'm whistling past the graveyard.

Comment

Working...
                                X