*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rhd
    This supposedly is the first proven case of CV-19 reinfection. The victim had a mild case of infection, then got reinfected 4.5 months later after returning from abroad. The 2nd reinfection was from a different CV-19 strain. He had a mild case the 1st time and an asyptomatic case the 2nd time. So we may need different vaccines for different strains.
    Bwahahahaha! It's all coming together as planned....
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Dude, why didn't you post this before I bought 12 of them!?!?!
      Do you get to sleep 12 times faster if you're under all 12 blankets?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        And if he hasn't stopped sleeping, he'll be sleeping still.
        Indeed.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• So where are all the W's going?

Comment

So where are all the W's going?
            That are following the V's
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Where are all the VW's going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Where are all the VW's going?
                I was actually talking to my kids a few weeks ago about this. They had no knowledge/recollection of the original big. I spotted one as I was driving with them a few days later. They were not as excited as I was
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I was actually talking to my kids a few weeks ago about this. They had no knowledge/recollection of the original big. I spotted one as I was driving with them a few days later. They were not as excited as I was
                  My best friend in high school had an old vw bug, good memories. It was great when it stalled on the single lane bridge crossing the Columbia River. The push of shame ensued
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My Uncle Corny had a VW Bug, and the summer my brother and I stayed with him we rode around Wichita in a light blue Bug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      My Uncle Corny had a VW Bug, and the summer my brother and I stayed with him we rode around Wichita in a light blue Bug.
                      Cruising Rock Road ? That's what i' m talking about !!

I lived in Wichita Sept 1995 to early 1998.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        We have a lot of them here. I think it's the low humidity and lack of rain keeps the cars in good condition.

Comment

• Good luck CB. We will keep you in our thoughts

Comment

Good luck CB. We will keep you in our thoughts
                            He is in NOLA, right? Hopefully he misses the brunt of the worst effects. I think it's going to be pretty bad in the Lake Charles area.

It's up to Category 3 this morning, and they are expecting Category 4 at landfall tonight.

Comment

• is Houston or corpus christi going to get anything? Is ken still out on the coast?

Comment

• Stay safe you guys ! I can't imagine going thru a storm like that
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X