Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Wasn't it VD VI?
    I think it was. I remember it, and I didn't start until VD VI.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Standings Round 11

Code:
      Team	C-Hit	BY-Hit	#H	C-Pit	BY-Pit	#P	Multi	Rank
      Controller_	35.9	32.7	6	43.8	48.7	5	161.0	10
      DMT_____	43.0	35.0	6	53.7	52.4	5	184.2	1
      JohnnyA__	50.0	53.6	9	35.5	32.6	2	171.7	5
      Frae______	41.5	42.1	7	43.2	42.2	4	169.0	7
      El Bene___	45.3	42.3	7	38.6	45.0	4	171.1	6
      Ken______	30.7	38.9	6	46.1	49.3	5	165.0	8
      TS Garp__	51.0	49.4	7	43.2	38.6	4	182.2	2
      Heyelander	46.5	45.0	8	30.8	30.2	3	152.6	13
      Revo_____	48.3	40.2	6	47.6	37.3	5	173.3	4
      Feral Slash	28.8	27.2	5	53.8	52.5	6	162.3	9
      KS_______	32.0	41.4	6	39.4	45.0	5	157.8	12
      Hacko____	41.1	43.3	7	38.5	36.7	4	159.6	11
      mjl_______	52.8	55.8	10	32.9	36.8	1	178.4	3
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Huge Supernatural fan... it's become a bit of a spoof on itself at this point... I don't think it was ever meant to go this long, but the characters are so fun, they just keep making some new bad guy up each season and letting the boys kill stuff again. What season are you all on?
        I think it is season 8 or 9. I'm not even sure what season I jumped in on. They are battling Dick and the Leviathans. I know, I know great name for a band
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I think it is season 8 or 9. I'm not even sure what season I jumped in on. They are battling Dick and the Leviathans. I know, I know great name for a band
          You are up.

Betcha lost the bet, too.

Comment

• I feel a lot better about my team than I did four rounds ago. I have a plan now, and I think I can be competitive. I'm still regretting that Feller pick, and there's one other pick I made that wasn't bad on an overall value perspective but doesn't really fit my current strategy. It looks like it's going to be a dogfight to the end. Should be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              You are up.

Betcha lost the bet, too.
              I did.
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Kiner was a nice pick. There have been a few really nice picks the last round or so. I really like CJ's turn duo.
                This was my plan for the middle hitting decades that I was hoping to execute between the last turn and this one:

I have to move down the list from Kiner, but I'm happy with having gotten Rose and Campy.

Had to call an audible on Palmeiro since the 90's hitting got crushed.

Comment

This was my plan for the middle hitting decades that I was hoping to execute between the last turn and this one:

I have to move down the list from Kiner, but I'm happy with having gotten Rose and Campy.

Had to call an audible on Palmeiro since the 90's hitting got crushed.
                  Surprised your notes aren't scribbled on a napkin like Heye's. Some of you guys really put some work in on this
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Would somebody post a pick list? (the p# playerid year stuff)/ I'm only filled in thru rd 9 and the ss and history thread are behind that,
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                      Would somebody post a pick list? (the p# playerid year stuff)/ I'm only filled in thru rd 9 and the ss and history thread are behind that,
                      Updated the history thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Surprised your notes aren't scribbled on a napkin like Heye's. Some of you guys really put some work in on this
                        I print my napkins from Excel.

Comment

Updated the history thread.
                          Thanks!
                          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

I print my napkins from Excel.

how are Heye and I supposed to compete with that ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If I had taken a pitcher this time around, it probably would have been Chesbro.

Comment

• Did someone say something about perfect songs?

Comment

Working...
                                X