X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I have a hunch on who KS might pick if anyone wants to bet $20. VD bucks
    Did you get any takers? Did you win?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Did you get any takers? Did you win?
      No. And i would have lost. But i would have specified one of your next 2 picks. So still hope
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No. And i would have lost. But i would have specified one of your next 2 picks. So still hope
        Maybe you are too mysterious for El Debarge and Me to comprehend
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Finally confirming that you aren't human eh?
          It a spider...
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I would have been happy with Walker or Griffey but figured Palmeiro was more likely to last. Didn't think it would all go down within the space of a round.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              All right, mother%%%%ers. Time to set the %%%%ing record for most posts in a %%%%ing thread on this new %%%%ing forum. Who the %%%% is with me? Slasher, get postin'.

Cunt cofeve tits hamberder
              You stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking hamberder.

Comment

Oh I'm definitely taking him in Round 12. You can be sure of that.

Comment

• No doubt.

Comment

• Why do we have a fucking 30-second time limit between posts posts on this fucking forum? That is shit. What asshole put that in?

Comment

• Wait, is the fucking language filter gone again? Shit.

Comment

• Damn. Now I have to %%%%ing censor myself.

Comment

• %%%%%%%s.

Comment

• And I still have my %%%%ing electricity and everything. Yes sirree Bob.

Comment

• Don't forget to tip your waders.

Because they're full of water.

And if you don't tip them over and let the water run out, they'll stay full of water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                And I still have my %%%%ing electricity and everything. Yes sirree Bob.
                                Ouch. Slasher takes a body blow, but still standimg
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X