No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22/50. Can't believe I didn't get EZ Eagle. Surprised Old Hoss wasn't on there. I seem to remember him having something like 10,000 posts in a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      30, and there were 5 more I easily should have had...

scott should be on there, but he's had about 10 different names here. You could make a sporkle just out of his random aliases...

I also tried Midnight Otter and Evets... I'm thinking the creator skipped those.

Was surprised Glad wasn't on the list.
      I'm thinking of adding Unfrozen Caveman Fantasy Baseball Player, then prefacing every advice post with a monologue like Phil Hartman's.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• *knock knock* anyone home?
        It sure is quiet today

Comment

• 1.01 Distinctly Metal Taste

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Pick when I get home. Shouldn't be long

Comment

• Ouch. Shoukd have taken Kaline instead of Helton...wasnt sure if either would slide thru
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Ouch. Shoukd have taken Kaline instead of Helton...wasnt sure if either would slide thru
                I'm guessing Helton wouldn't have made it back either.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I sent a pick to El B.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                    I sent a pick to El B.
                    Who was it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Who was it
                      Whoever it was I am sure it is not who I am supposed to take

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        I'm guessing Helton wouldn't have made it back either.
                        Probably not.
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• *Finally* someone got locked up over Hillary's emails!!!!

Oh, that someone is world class piece of %%%% Roger Stone?

Edit: Lol, if you "Go Advanced" on your posts, it gets rid of the mother%%%%ing curse words and replaces the letters with percentage signs. Sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

Edit 2: Wait a second......test %%%%.

Edit 3: Hmm......what the fvck?
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I thought we got rid of the %%%%ing language filter?
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Does this mean I can’t tell the BF er to %%%%ing eat a bag of Dicks anymore!
                              Last edited by hacko; 01-25-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                                Does this mean I can’t tell the BF er to %%%%ing eat a bad of Dicks anymore!
                                Who in the mother %%%% do we. Have to blame for this big pile of %%%%! Revo?

Comment

Working...
                                X