*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I mean i need to make my toothpaste last, right ?
    I think you can brush your teeth with baking soda.

Or maybe with dirt if you're Amish.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      in a row?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Twitter employed its first ever "manipulated media" label on an edited video retweeted by the Criminal in Chief. https://www.businessinsider.com/twit...rce=reddit.com

Sanders supporters are relying on that same video to make their point about how awful Biden is right here on RJ.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

Sanders supporters are relying on that same video to make their point about how awful Biden is right here on RJ.
          I dont need a video for that
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Man he could have just said the doll had to go to the hospital. Then he could have a happy re-union after several weeks in the ICU
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Man he could have just said the doll had to go to the hospital. Then he could have a happy re-union after several weeks in the ICU
                He has suggested it now that everyone has told him he's the asshole

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  He has suggested it now that everyone has told him he's the asshole
                  Coincidence ? Or are u stalking me on reddit
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Man he could have just said the doll had to go to the hospital. Then he could have a happy re-union after several weeks in the ICU
                    He could tell her that if she can come up with some Ken's lite Caesar, the kidnappers might let her see her doll again....
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Hello...........anyone here ?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• just reading about Boeing's stock prices... yeesh.

Comment

• Seattle schools now closed...4 people in the house until this is done....do what u can to get ready for the same. With your family, not mine lol
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Seattle schools now closed...4 people in the house until this is done....do what u can to get ready for the same. With your family, not mine lol
                            Good luck out there, brother.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Good luck out there, brother.
                              As much of a skeptic and pessimist as i am, i am actually pretty cheerful. Keeping everyone upbeat will be challenging. Need to start a risk or monopoly tournament
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

As much of a skeptic and pessimist as i am, i am actually pretty cheerful. Keeping everyone upbeat will be challenging. Need to start a risk or monopoly tournament
                                Maybe reach out to JJ, who can reassure you. Hell, he don't even get none of those vacksernashuns anyways and he's just fine!

Comment

Working...
                                X