*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    how much toilet paper do you suggest I have?
    Well your poo is clear now, probably dont need much
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wait, is it possible to block people on certain forums and not others, because you bug the shit out of me elsewhere.
      What if i try to bug the shit out of you here so you can put me on ignore ?
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        What if i try to bug the shit out of you here so you can put me on ignore ?
        I wonder how many people have me on ignore already ?
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I wonder how many people have me on ignore already ?
          I guess you could post a poll. Do you have me on ignore: Yes, No
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I guess you could post a poll. Do you have me on ignore: Yes, No
            I guess if no one responds I'll know what to think
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I subscribe to a sub on reddit called AmITheAsshole (AITAH). People post their moral actions/dilemmas and ask people to judge if they were the asshole in the situation. There was a dude a while back who stated that while he was in college he was short on money and started stealing toilet paper from public/store restrooms. Not a roll at a time or anything, just a few sheets or whatever from each. So he had a huge stack in his bathroom of random sheets he had stolen from various places. This process was working so well for him that once he graduated and started making money he continued it. Seems stupid to spend money on TP when you have a perfectly good system going right? So he had a girl over, and she's in his bathroom and yells out that there's no TP and he yells back that it's in the little box there where he has all these 3-4 sheet long lengths of TP stacked next to the john. She's like WTF?!?! and after explaining his system to her, she told him his a crazy and left... he was wondering if he was really TAH in this situation. Pretty much unanimously he was judged YTA (you're the asshole).

Comment

I subscribe to a sub on reddit called AmITheAsshole (AITAH). People post their moral actions/dilemmas and ask people to judge if they were the asshole in the situation. There was a dude a while back who stated that while he was in college he was short on money and started stealing toilet paper from public/store restrooms. Not a roll at a time or anything, just a few sheets or whatever from each. So he had a huge stack in his bathroom of random sheets he had stolen from various places. This process was working so well for him that once he graduated and started making money he continued it. Seems stupid to spend money on TP when you have a perfectly good system going right? So he had a girl over, and she's in his bathroom and yells out that there's no TP and he yells back that it's in the little box there where he has all these 3-4 sheet long lengths of TP stacked next to the john. She's like WTF?!?! and after explaining his system to her, she told him his a crazy and left... he was wondering if he was really TAH in this situation. Pretty much unanimously he was judged YTA (you're the asshole).
                I disagree

an American hero
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Dutiful man's bowels leak.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Just go on company time, then you don't need any?
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      Just go on company time, then you don't need any?
                      wait, I thought you worked from home ?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• All right Johnny, what the living fuck is wrong with you?
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          All right Johnny, what the living fuck is wrong with you?
                          Sorry guys ... Coronavirus and stuff ... then the dog ate my homework ...

Promise VD first, screw that music draft ... am I right?

Comment

• I was referring to the abomination you posted of those girls covering waiting room.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              I was referring to the abomination you posted of those girls covering waiting room.
                              Ah ... I thought that was great ... what's not to like? Kids being influenced by actually good music, and pretty much nailing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Dutiful man's bowels leak.
                                no leakage, but trust me, there were many dashes back to the bathroom those 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X