Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Mr Fresno and Dr Bob

I can't read FB ... we have a lot in common, and then BAM!
    This is classic
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Lol, I'm The Feral Slasher, what about his safety ?
      good point
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ok, I'll be the shaggy creature with hideously matted hair and long claws hiding in the bushes behind the third base line. I'll do my best to stand on two legs.

did you see me ?
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          We don't care about his safety.
          no we don't
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Dark, man-like being lives life of crime in Northwest.
            that's concerning
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              I think I'm going to start picking up hitchhikers every time I see them. I used to hitchhike and I also used to always, always pick them up. Not sure why I stopped, but I feel like it's a pretty easy way to put some good back in the world. I mean, shit, I'm already driving. It's not like it puts me out at all.
              how is this going ?
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                What a strange coincidence!
                wow, umjewman visited us
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My wife frowns upon me picking up hitchhikers. I still do it, though, just not when she’s in the car.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

wow, umjewman visited us
                    What a strange coincidence
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      My wife frowns upon me picking up hitchhikers. I still do it, though, just not when she’s in the car.
                      I always worry that they will make my car smell bad... oh and possibly kill me.
                      Last edited by heyelander; 02-29-2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• We all need a little help sometimes.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Amazing cover of a Tool song by some India bros standing on a rooftop. I like hearing the sounds from the neighborhoods in the background. Great job.

Comment

• Duplicate post from the Coronavirus thread. But in case you don't read my stuff in other forums I at least wanted to post this here. I'm not panicking, but trying to research and prepare as much as possible.

So apparently someone died in Seattle from COVID19 yesterday or today. So I went to the store this morning and it was quite busy. All the hand sanitizer, bleach, and rubbing alcohol are sold out. There is also a run on bottled water and toilet paper. Not sure if this is happening elsewhere, but I'd urge you all to prepare to the degree that you can. If I find any good links on this I will share them.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Duplicate post from the Coronavirus thread. But in case you don't read my stuff in other forums I at least wanted to post this here. I'm not panicking, but trying to research and prepare as much as possible.

So apparently someone died in Seattle from COVID19 yesterday or today. So I went to the store this morning and it was quite busy. All the hand sanitizer, bleach, and rubbing alcohol are sold out. There is also a run on bottled water and toilet paper. Not sure if this is happening elsewhere, but I'd urge you all to prepare to the degree that you can. If I find any good links on this I will share them.
                              Wait, is it possible to block people on certain forums and not others, because you bug the shit out of me elsewhere.

Comment

Duplicate post from the Coronavirus thread. But in case you don't read my stuff in other forums I at least wanted to post this here. I'm not panicking, but trying to research and prepare as much as possible.

how much toilet paper do you suggest I have?

Comment

Working...
                                X