*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    This is more confusing than the clean out your PMs thread.
    it's all very nuanced.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      ....there were literally hundreds of lite Caesar bottles on the ground....
      ...as if someone had been personally hoarding the whole world's supply....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        it's all very nuanced.
        Very !
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

...as if someone had been personally hoarding the whole world's supply....
          ....Pauly bent down to help the man pick up his scattered dressing supply....

Comment

• We're now over 500 posts ahead of that stupid second-place thread.

Comment

....after they had gathered the hundreds of lite Caesar bottles into a pile....

Comment

....he was interrupted by a caravan of people that looked like they had spent at least half a day on a mountain....
                were they still marching?

Comment

....after they had gathered the hundreds of lite Caesar bottles into a pile....
                  ....they stood up and shook hands, and the man said, "Hi, name's Ken, how can I ever thank you?"....

Comment

at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports complex in Orlando. For one more year. Next year in North Port (Sarasota area).
                    You're not going to Disney World (this year)

Comment

....they stood up and shook hands, and the man said, "Hi, name's Ken, how can I ever thank you?"....
                      ....Pauly stuttered, "Dressing magnate, beatific lite Caesar inventor Ken????"

Comment

I don't like where this story is going

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          You're not going to Disney World (this year)
                          The North Port complex is soooooo much nicer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            This is more confusing than the clean out your PMs thread.
                            This thread represents all that's good and holy about Rotojunkie.

Comment

This thread represents all that's good and holy about Rotojunkie.
                              Almost all. The Website Issues forum is pretty good too.

Comment

The North Port complex is soooooo much nicer.
                                I'm going to continue to pretend the Braves are practicing at the North Pole.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X