Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    or is it Frodo ?
    Mordecai Brown lost his fingers when Gollum bit them off in Mount Doom?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Mordecai Brown lost his fingers when Gollum bit them off halfway up Mount Doom?
      fixed
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Mordecai Brown lost his fingers when Gollum bit them off in Mount Doom?
        Ramble on brother ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          The worst curve was Robbie Ray's - which he threw 60 percent of the time.
          Huh??
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Huh??
            Yeah I pressed it. I suspect bad data.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Yeah I pressed it. I suspect bad data.
              You think? Find me one starting pitcher in baseball who throws a curveball anywhere approaching 60% of the time. And those who throw their breaking balls upwards of 30% of the time usually do so because those are killer pitches. Fangraphs says Ray threw his curve 16% of the time. Ahh...I just realized, it may be a hearing issue on JJ's part. 60% and 16% sound a lot alike when spoken.

Comment

• Still not sure I buy his was the worst curve in baseball, but whatever, at least half the mystery makes sense.

Comment

• And getting halfway there is good enough around here.

Comment

And getting halfway there is good enough around here.
                    Or so I've heard.

Comment

And getting halfway there is good enough around here.
                      That's enough to get you a lite caesar

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        That's enough to get you a lite caesar
                        Woot !

Comment

• Data, my bad listening, contribute to confusion
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Data, my bad listening, contribute to confusion
                            from dotard Mr. Biden's lips to God's ear

Comment

• Do most BernieBros' logical reasoning processes suffer this badly?

Comment

Not really. I'm not asking about how you choose a candidate to support. I'm asking about what you think is a fair way for a party to choose a nominee among multiple potentially viable choices. I'll take the names off of it because, although I thought that would help clarify, it seems to be confusing instead.

New Hypothetical Scenario:
                                40% vote for Candidate A, 30% would have Candidate B as their second choice, 10% would have Candidate C as their second choice
                                35% vote for Candidate B, all 35% would have Candidate C as their second choice and they all absolutely abhor Candidate A
                                25% vote for Candidate C, all 25% would have Candidate B as their second choice and they all absolutely abhor Candidate A

You think Candidate A should win the nomination with 40% support, even though 60% of the electorate hate Candidate A? Or would Candidate B, with 35% support as first choice and 55% support as second choice, be a better representative of the will of the electorate?
                                I'm struggling to decide, is Bernie candidate A or candidate B? That may help me answer

Comment

Working...
                                X