Page 522 of 627 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6263

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    capitalist!
    Ahem....cryptocapitalist, thank you very much.
    "They say the noise causes cancer." - Donald Trump, speaking about windmills.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if it won't be But-edge-edge who comes out of this primary. I mean, I'm practically left of Che Guevara but I can see how a centrist sans baggage would appeal to a huge swath of Americans. I'm still 100% go Warren but as I see this thing evolve, I can't help but wonder if Mayor Pete might be toeing exactly the right line right now.

Al;so, I had like a dozen jello shots out of huge plastic syringes tonight, so I'm as drunk as an Irish McVintageDrafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Al;so, I had like a dozen jello shots out of huge plastic syringes tonight, so I'm as drunk as an Irish McVintageDrafter.
    My drunken name was Dopey Floyd O'Feckitall

I'm starting to seriously wonder if it won't be But-edge-edge who comes out of this primary. I mean, I'm practically left of Che Guevara but I can see how a centrist sans baggage would appeal to a huge swath of Americans. I'm still 100% go Warren but as I see this thing evolve, I can't help but wonder if Mayor Pete might be toeing exactly the right line right now.
    If Biden continues to sink where else is there for a centrist to go ? Plus his buddy Zuck can make it happen !
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

Death, taxes, and flopping an Ace when you have pocket Jacks. :mad:

Any of you playing in the massive email poker thingy this year? It just started relatively recently.

word

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Took down back to back decent sized pots with first JJ and then 99. The former was the dreaded Ace flop but I bet out and won it anyway. The latter I hit a set and the other guy hit two pair, which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    word

to your mother

Took down back to back decent sized pots with first JJ and then 99. The former was the dreaded Ace flop but I bet out and won it anyway. The latter I hit a set and the other guy hit two pair, which was nice.
    Hope you aren't playing against Mike Postel.