Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Wait what? Why not?
    Serious answer is that I'm working in player development this year, and spring training is a busy time for that, especially with bringing some new staff on board.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      i disagree
      No, you don't.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• thinking about going to see 1917 today. I'm still unemployed and at the point where I worry about wasting money on a matinee movie. Now I know what it's like to be controller jacobs... it's a dark dark world.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

oh, you're gonna pull the whole "I have real baseball players to worry about, I can't be thinking about dead ones" shit on us again? Snob.
          Ha. Exactly. Wrote my previous response before I read this one. You said it better than I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Serious answer is that I'm working in player development this year, and spring training is a busy time for that, especially with bringing some new staff on board.
            wait, you need new staff?!?!?

I'm not married to this whole participating in VDs thing.

Comment

mayochup sounds okay, but I think we should invent ranchup
              What would you use ranchup on? French fries?

Comment

wait, you need new staff?!?!?

I'm not married to this whole participating in VDs thing.
                We need someone to post inane comments on a little-used forum of a decaying message board in an obscure corner of the internet.

Comment

What would you use ranchup on? French fries?
                  burgers for sure. and fried foods... like I think it would be great on fried mushrooms or onion rings. Fried Chicken sandwiches would be great with ranchup!

Comment

burgers for sure. and fried foods... like I think it would be great on fried mushrooms or onion rings. Fried Chicken sandwiches would be great with ranchup!
                    Mmm, totally with you on the ranchup chicken sandwich concept

Comment

We need someone to post inane comments on a little-used forum of a decaying message board in an obscure corner of the internet.
                      hmm... how much are you paying? What are the performance metrics? Is it just volume based or is there also some expectation of quality?

Comment

hmm... how much are you paying? What are the performance metrics? Is it just volume based or is there also some expectation of quality?
                        We're using artificial intelligence to develop an inanity measure....

Comment

did you try walmart?!@?!
                          I will today. If I bring home a bottle or four I will be a hero
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the challenge !! But i'll still make time for VD14
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Mmm, totally with you on the ranchup chicken sandwich concept
                              TDK slammer with Ranchup....mmmmmmmmmmm
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                TDK slammer
                                I don't know what this is, but I'll assume is sexually related....

Comment

Working...
                                X