*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    It was on Mt. olympus. A long way down and the edges were slippery. Yet here i am posting crap on the interwebs. I'm a survivor
    Congratulations !
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The guy in my book climbed up eighty feet out of the crevasse.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The Mt Olympus where Zeus lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          The guy in my book climbed up eighty feet out of the crevasse.
          A better man than i. Damn people can do amazing shit
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The Mt Olympus where Zeus lives?
            Nope, in6 worshington
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

A better man than i. Damn people can do amazing shit
              Yeah he had never done it before but basically decided he was going to do it to live. Aid climbed the vertical surface by himself with five ice screws, which apparently is a big deal.

Comment

Nope, in6 worshington
                You northwest people and your glaciers and volcanoes and crap.

Comment

Nope, in6 worshington
                  It is a 45 to 48 mile hike and climb ....took us 3 days roumd trip. Apparently someone has done it 15 hours or so. Just insane what people can do when they train and accept risk
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I hear it's beautiful....

Comment

It is a 45 to 48 mile hike and climb ....took us 3 days roumd trip. Apparently someone has done it 15 hours or so. Just insane what people can do when they train and accept risk
                      Would have been quicker to go halfway....

Comment

Its been 4 years since i was hiking/climbing. Tryimg to motivate myself to get in shape and climb agaim this year and next.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Would have been quicker to go halfway....
                          I heard that somewhere....
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            I just read a hilarious article where a lawyer got in trouble for telling the other side all sorts of offensive shit through email, including telling them to "eat a bowl of dicks". I mean, it's a great idea but the correct phrasing is "bag of dicks".

As an aside, there is company from whom you may purchase a bag of dicks to send to someone. 'Tis the season to show you care with a bag of dicks.
                            In a bowl with milk....

Comment

Its been 4 years since i was hiking/climbing. Tryimg to motivate myself to get in shape and climb agaim this year and next.
                              I tell myself that if we had mountains close by, I would get in shape for climbing.

Comment

• Instead we get excited about a 15 foot rise.

Comment

Working...
                                X