*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    FOr example, they can completely move the exclamation point from the middle to the end !
    EXa!ctly!

Comment

somewhat ?!?
      visionary ?!?

Comment

• I do feel a small sense of accomplishment getting this thread three fourths of the way from 6000 to 7000 posts. It's not quite the Amish level of accomplishment one feels at a round thousand, but maybe at least a Hutterite level of accomplishment.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Maybe I could wear my Thai tie and just go out for Asian....
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I do feel like our chances improved when Impeachment got split out into its own thread.

Comment

somewhat ?!?
              I am also exceptionally modest
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I do feel like our chances improved when Impeachment got split out into its own thread.
                Stop being so hesitant

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Stop being so hesitant
                  1200 posts is a lot of work !

Comment

1200 posts is a lot of work !
                    A Big ! Lots of work, in fact .

Comment

• I've heard that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Comment

• Even an Amish barn isn't built in a day. Oh, wait....

Comment

• Let's be an Amish barn !!

Comment

• Keystroke Cops - a slapstick movie about typos ?

Comment

• Which do you prefer - Impeachment or Impairment ?
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Which do you prefer - Impeachment or Impairment ?
                                Is the Impairment being done with Keystone beer ?

Comment

Working...
                                X