*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The book was titled The Boy With a Drum
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      The book was titled The Boy With a Drum
      Still is titled that, as far as I know....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The book was titled The Boy With a Drum
        Seems like "the exhausted line of animals" would be a better title.

Comment

Speaking of marching and being a kid, did anyone else grow up with the Little Golden Book about farm animals who were marching that ended with the sentence, "If they haven't stopped marching, they'll be marching still."

That line always cracked my dad up.
          My dad envisioned them marching in place, you see....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            It's possible they've changed the title to that.

Comment

Less of a kids book and more of a metaphor for the futility of life, I guess....

Comment

It's possible they've changed the title to that.
                How does that work, do they come to your house with whiteout?

Comment

Less of a kids book and more of a metaphor for the futility of life, I guess....
                  Unless you like marching.

I bet they'd make it all the way up Rainier with their persistence.

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Unless you like marching.

I bet they'd make it all the way up Rainier with their persistence.
                      At least more than half way....

Comment

• How is the boy with a drum not a knockoff of little drummer boy?

Where are the copyright lawyers when you need them.

Comment

• The soldier on little drummer boy's drum looks way too happy considering he has a canon pointed at him.

Comment

• Sometimes I realize I'm the only one posting for periods of time.

Comment

• And I feel like Wall-E.

But he was pretty cool, so that's okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Yep, can't win without some luck. I finished 3rd tonight. When we were down to five, two guys with bigger stacks than me went out on the same hand, always nice as well.
                                Finished 4th in the holiday tournament. Can't complain but I was really hoping to snag the 65" flat screen that went to the champ.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X