*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I've been to Fort Davis and Alpine area, but never to Big Bend. I really want to go visit Big Bend National Park at some point.
    It's great, I want to go again. Maybe a next summer trip for us.

Comment

• 3.04 The Big Lebowski

Comment

• Speak softly and carry a....

3.05 Big Stick

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 3.06 Big No-No

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 3.07 Big Splash

Comment

• 3.08 The Big House

Comment

• 3.09 Big Sur Cali

Comment

• 3.10 Big Mac

Comment

• 3.11 Big Think !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Love Big Bend, and really that whole southwest area of Texas. Davis mountains, Alpine, Balmorhea, etc. You ever get over there?
                      Hearburn, indegestion, balmorhea !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        balmorhea is actually a cool little town. It's like a little oasis in the plains of West Texas and there's a natural spring pool that you can swim in.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          I've always been afraid to swim in the pool for fear I'd get balmorhea.

Comment

• 3.12 Big Wheel

Comment

• Don't take on Big Wheel, it'll run you over !

Comment

• 4.01 Big and Tall Store

Comment

Working...
                                X