No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Indianapolis can score a couple times or else Kamara will just get 100 rushes in the 2nd half.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Revo/Bene is going down to the wire - it's 60/40 Bene right now according to CBS.

Comment

• 50/50

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          50/50
          Odds of making it to the top of the mountain
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

50/50
            Proportions of living/dead in the climbing party
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

50/50
              number of the next 50 posts that will be made by KS ?
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

50/50
                Amish vs non-Amish makeup of Mr. Rainier summiters

Comment

50/50
                  Number of stars that Mt. Rainier gets on Yelp

Comment

50/50
                    Math problem that defied Ken due to lack of oxygen at altitude

Comment

50/50
                      Odds that the summit of Rainier would have totally sucked anyway

Comment

• Revo 75%, Bene 25% 7 minutes left

Comment

• I doubt the Saints pass any more at all. So tantalizingly close!
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            I doubt the Saints pass any more at all. So tantalizingly close!
                            Yeah, CBS has it 100% Revo all the sudden with 5 min left.

Comment

• Oddly I'm still only at 99% even though my lead is 30 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                I doubt the Saints pass any more at all. So tantalizingly close!
                                You are back to 1% again!

I think the CBS algorithm looks at who has the ball and with 5 minutes to go since the Saints didn't have the ball it projected a 0.

Comment

Working...
                                X