*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Or wait, was that quilter? "We have never seen anyone quilt like you quilt."

Winners never quilt....amd quilters never win !
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      It's hard to remember to enter your lineup when you're focused on whether you've sewed enough blocks for this week's quilt!
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Except your mom and her friends of course
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Except your mom and her friends of course
          Maybe they could take over the vacant co-owner spot in 1J's league. I hear that several of them follow the Kansas City Royals.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Maybe they could take over the vacant co-owner spot in 1J's league. I hear that several of them follow the Kansas City Royals.
            I bet they wouldnt wait 6 months to see if their friend is ok
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I bet they wouldnt wait 6 months to see if their friend is ok
              word....

Comment

• Lmao @ Sour Masher attempting to deal with OJ and TW in a thoughtful way. Good luck, bro! Watch for the avalanche of reasoned, fact-based argument that's sure to come your way soon!
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• And congrats to Revo and Ken for making it to the fantasy finals. I guess if someone was going to win, it might as well have been one of you smelly queefbags.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I just read a hilarious article where a lawyer got in trouble for telling the other side all sorts of offensive shit through email, including telling them to "eat a bowl of dicks". I mean, it's a great idea but the correct phrasing is "bag of dicks".

As an aside, there is company from whom you may purchase a bag of dicks to send to someone. 'Tis the season to show you care with a bag of dicks.

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Do Many bagofdick lovers order from that website ?
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Do Many bagofdick lovers order from that website ?
                          Doubtless my bagofdick's lost in the mail somewhere.

Comment

Doubtless my bagofdick's lost in the mail somewhere.
                            Or should that be bagofdicks's?
                            Last edited by Kevin Seitzer; 12-16-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              And congrats to Revo and Ken for making it to the fantasy finals. I guess if someone was going to win, it might as well have been one of you smelly queefbags.
                              Far from over, my friend, as hard as that is to believe (for me!)

Damn Michael Thomas is a stud.

Comment

• Heck, you might beat me before the first half ends!

Comment

Working...
                                X