*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.07 "We've made it the majority of the way up, let's call it a day."
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.08 Applying the Pareto principle to climbing
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.09 Saw a skunk and got scared

Comment

• 1.10 Wanted to make "I got half way up Mount Rainier" T-shirts

Comment

• 1.11 Discovered the guru-at-the-top-of-the-mountain story is a fraud

Comment

• 1.12 Do you realize how thin the damn air is up here?

Comment

• 2.01 Damn ape kept rolling barrels down at us

Comment

• 2.02 Mountain-side experiences are the new thing

Comment

• 2.03 ran out of breadcrumbs
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 2.04 The plan to dispose of the dead bodies on top of the mountain gets revised when you realize how heavy those bodies get

Comment

• 2.05 Realized the odds of making it to the top were one in a million

Comment

• 2.06 figured out the truth about yellow snow
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 2.07 Lost cellphone reception

Comment

• 2.08 Are you sure that way is up the mountain?

Comment

• 2.09 Reading “Into Thin Air” while hiking

Comment

Working...
                                X