Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I'm starting to think.
    I thought we talled about this earlier ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      I thought we talled about this earlier ?
      I'm sorry. I forgot.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I may have to admit defeat.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Don't
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Don't
            Donut ?

Comment

• Who is the World Series winner in 2020? Anyone brave enough to make a prediction?

Comment

• Sometimes I miss my Vladimir Erps quote signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Sometimes I miss my Vladimir Erps quote signature.
                  Actually that's a lie. I hadn't thought about it until now.

Comment

• Does it count as sometimes if it's just once?

Comment

• And I'm not really sure I "miss" it now. It's more that I noticed and briefly thought about it.

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The summit seems tantalizingly in reach.

Comment

• And yet the hardest climbing is the last 18 posts to the top....

Comment

• Or the last 17, as the case may be....

Comment

• Sometimes the last 16 are the hardest posts to make....

Comment

Working...
                                X