*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controversial exclamation point placement

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Maybe they are two different chains?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I sense an impostor:

Comment

• And the ambiguously placed exclamation point..is it at the end or not?

Comment

• Live Big. Save Lots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      The best. You make the best decisions. Tremendous decisions really. People say, "Sir, you make the best decisions!"
                      I tell myself that all the time
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        Live Big. Save Lots.
                        Sure....
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving. My daughter is coming home from college tonight. Very excited to see her. Like she will actually talk to me
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Why do u hate the letter k ? Dic. Ha ha
                            hmmmm, id

Comment

Yeah, i hesitated to post that. But i am the feral slasher so do u think i make good decisions.
                              how long did you hesitate?

Comment

Funny that Bill.Gates went to high school 10 blocks away and his kid went to middleschool about that far as well. They rarely stop at my shack
                                hahahahahahahahhaahahahhaha. ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X