Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubtless Mudcat, boisterous and loud told quite a story
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Flattery will get you no where
      Flaherty will get you nowhere.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• It means no worries
        For the rest of your days
        It's our problem-free philosophy
        Acuma Sobotka!
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Was the dockworkers season of The Wire's main guy named Sobotka? I know people shit talked that season but I liked it. Fight me.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            It means no worries
            For the rest of your days
            It's our problem-free philosophy
            Acuma Sobotka!
            My keeper league fantasy team is named Acuna Moncada.

Also, I'm wearing a new Hakuna Matata shirt today.

So very appropriate post you've got there...

Comment

• Hmm, Acuna Moncada is better than mine.

Comment

Was the dockworkers season of The Wire's main guy named Sobotka? I know people shit talked that season but I liked it. Fight me.
                Season 2 was one of my favorites, Frank Sobotka was great.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Hmm, Acuna Moncada is better than mine.
                  The people who pronounce his name uh-coon-uh drive me crazy.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Pronouncing n-tilde (enye) is for pinkos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      The people who pronounce his name uh-coon-uh drive me crazy.
                      I pronounce it aa-kOOn-ya is that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        I pronounce it aa-kOOn-ya is that correct?
                        What a wonderful phrase!

Comment

• If you’re looking for a particularly bad time, check out the domestic abuse allegations against Sam Dyson. Looks like as part of the abuse he smashed some sort of cat box while the couples cat was still in it. Seems like the cat is alive, but holy shit.

Comment

• but holy shit.
                            I know the Egyptians worshipped cats and all, but I've scooped more than my fair share of cat boxes and there is nothing holy about that shit.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              I know the Egyptians worshipped cats and all, but I've scooped more than my fair share of cat boxes and there is nothing holy about that shit.
                              Thanks for the reminder
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                How do you determine your fair share?

Make a census of all the cat boxes on earth and divide by all 7.7 billion people? Or maybe figure that some of the babies and toddlers and very elderly can probably beg off cat-box duty?

Comment

Working...
                                X