No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He’s Canadian and they’re just a mean, unforgiving people.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      He’s Canadian and they’re just a mean, unforgiving people.
      Perhaps we should build a wall ....and block their internet.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        He’s Canadian and they’re just a mean, unforgiving people.
        Damn Manitobans--black, loathsome hearts--the whole lot of them.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• B-Fly posts in the Donald Trump thread, so I have to post here to offset it.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Donald Trump
            Measles
            Bubonic plague
            Listeria

Comment

• The Braves are planning to sign ALL the free agents this offseason, in case you guys haven't noticed.

Comment

• I wonder what would happen if the Amish put together a minor league baseball team?

Comment

• Does men's baseball lead young people away from the Amish community?

Comment

• Threads on the new RJ, ranked by most replies:

7826 President Donald Trump
                    5438 *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***
                    3238 Election 2020
                    2488 *** Post-1979 Album Draft - Commentary Thread ***
                    2456 Presidential Campaign
                    2424 *** 1970's Album Draft - Commentary Thread ***
                    2124 Fantasy rock festival draft signup/discussion thread
                    2094 'Desert Island Disc' Classic Rock Draft Discussion Thread
                    1850 '16 GOP Nomination thread
                    1818 Exceelent TV Shows
                    1804 It's Back: Exceelent Movies I've Seen Lately
                    1666 Exceelent Music You've Heard Lately
                    1633 Strategies for daily leagues
                    1595 Affordable Health Care Law under review by SCOTUS
                    1580 Trump vs Clinton - Smackdown 2016
                    1376 *** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***
                    1327 2k19: Closer and Bullpen
                    1205 *!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*
                    1156 Movie Scene Draft Discussion Thread
                    1123 Obama reelection 2012
                    1120 2K19: San Diego Padres
                    1052 Supreme Court of the United States

Comment

• We have to make sure we fend off the Election 2020 thread, as well.

Comment

• This thread has had 1000 posts since July 8th. The election thread has had 1000 posts since August 27th.

Comment

• Put another way, we have 760 posts since August 27th, and the election thread has 1000. If they gain 240 posts on us every three months, our lead will be gone in nine months.

Comment

• : pregnant pause:

Comment

• And I fear that the Donald-matchup-Biden likely accelerates the election thread postings.

Comment

• The Amish just can't compete in today's online marketplace of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X