*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Okay I'm leaving you Western time zone fucknuts and going to bed. See ya in the morning. Cheerio!
    damn, mate ! blimey ! leaving when it's just getting good.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Okay I'm leaving you Western time zone fucknuts and going to bed. See ya in the morning. Cheerio!
      Mountain time zone por vida, esse.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Random article I came across in case anyone is bored and wants something to read. I hate how organizations are so defensive and self-protective. I suppose it is because we are the same way as humans, and organizations are just composed of humans, and perhaps led by people with the least good aspects of humanity. Or maybe organizations tend to amplify the worst aspects and minimize the good ones. I feel I'm talking like nully now. Anyway just an article I found interesting. Or maybe the guy had it coming and ProPublica is spouting fake news !

Navy Cmdr. Bryce Benson accepted responsibility for the deadly crash of the USS Fitzgerald and was told, “That’s done now.” But when another ship crashed, the Navy decided it wasn’t through with him. Its pursuit nearly destroyed him and his family.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Why the fuck does every team keep so many QBs on its reserves in our 1 QB league? Noobs.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• So I learned something today:

Christians believe Jesus ascended to heaven after the crucifixion, right? So one wouldn't be considered crazy for thinking that included all of him. HOWEVER, Jesus had been circumcised. That's right, the holy foreskin got left behind, just like in the movie. Since it was part of the holy dong it, too, possessed holy powers according to some. There have been tons of claims of ownership of the holy foreskin and about its magic powers. It's called the Holy Prepuce. National Geographic even ran a special called "The Quest for the Holy Foreskin".

Honestly I am a better person for having learned this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Why the fuck does every team keep so many QBs on its reserves in our 1 QB league? Noobs.
              I haven't had any QBs on reserve for the last 3 weeks.

Looks like you have 1.

Noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                I haven't had any QBs on reserve for the last 3 weeks.

Looks like you have 1.

Noob.
                I picked up one dude to fill in for one week during Aaron Rodgers' bye. I tried to drop backup guy, who ironically performed better than Rodgers has pretty much all year, but got outbid on the goddamn Colts RB who put up a metric shit ton of points against me yesterday. And we have come full circle back to why it's clear that Han shot first. What was my point again?

Comment

• Some of the fancy hipster microbrew places around here are now making lagers and I have to say, that shit might make me change my tune about preferring cheap beer. Mmmmmmm.

Comment

I picked up one dude to fill in for one week during Aaron Rodgers' bye.
                    Next time just take your 0 like a man.

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    I tried to drop backup guy, who ironically performed better than Rodgers has pretty much all year, but got outbid on the goddamn Colts RB who put up a metric shit ton of points against me yesterday.
                    Yeah I saw that. At least he left Fuller on the bench. Lucky bastard.

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    And we have come full circle back to why it's clear that Han shot first. What was my point again?

Comment

So I learned something today:

Christians believe Jesus ascended to heaven after the crucifixion, right? So one wouldn't be considered crazy for thinking that included all of him. HOWEVER, Jesus had been circumcised. That's right, the holy foreskin got left behind, just like in the movie. Since it was part of the holy dong it, too, possessed holy powers according to some. There have been tons of claims of ownership of the holy foreskin and about its magic powers. It's called the Holy Prepuce. National Geographic even ran a special called "The Quest for the Holy Foreskin".

Honestly I am a better person for having learned this.
                      I had a really good DMBL for this, but wasn't sure if it could be offensive. Although after "Holy Dong" chances are I was pretty safe....or at least I'd have company in hell.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It was the beer talking.
                        Can you ask it to keep it down, people are trying to sleep
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Some of the fancy hipster microbrew places around here are now making lagers and I have to say, that shit might make me change my tune about preferring cheap beer. Mmmmmmm.
                          just a hint of mango makes all the difference
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Duke Medicine - BigBeef linkage is undeniable and concerning.

….lol, BigBeef linkage
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Duke Medicine - BigBeef linkage is undeniable and concerning.

….lol, BigBeef linkage
                              Sometimes people take these responses so seriously that I wonder if they are in on the joke.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Some of the fancy hipster microbrew places around here are now making lagers and I have to say, that shit might make me change my tune about preferring cheap beer. Mmmmmmm.
                                Don't micro brew lagers just go down so smooth?
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X